- I am magnetic to love.
- I send peaceful, loving thoughts to other people.
- Every day I experience more love in my life.
- I connect with people through my heart. I radiate love.
- I release all negative thoughts and judgments of others.
- I sense the souls of others when I am with them.
- I see the…
- You can learn to recognize the energies you pick up subconsciously.
- You are like a radio that can receive many stations. What you receive depends on what you pay attention to.
- Your energy centers are opening.
- It is important to develop wisdom, release pain, and rise above negativity.
- Visualization can transform energy from negative to positive.
- In every home are the energies and thoughts of the occupants.
- I am constantly being sent signs from the universe about what path to take.
- The more I can become aware of energy, the more aware I can become of my inner guidance.
- I can sense energy to the degree my heart is open and loving.
- My imagination is a powerful energy-sensing tool.
- Focusing speeds up time and directs energy.
- If I am in a difficult situation, I broadcast love. Love heals and protects me.
- I spend time thinking of what I want rather than what I don’t want.
- Awareness of my body, thoughts, and emotions allows me to discover the effect other people have on me.
- Do not make the other person, or yourself, wrong.
- I don’t make the other person, or myself, wrong.
- When I am feeling depreciated, angry, or drained, it is a sign that other people are not open to my energy.
- If you want a healing connection, know how much to give, and how much to receive.
- Emotions help you create reality.
- I listen with a silent mind.
- I make a commitment to myself.
- Making a commitment to myself means listening to my feelings from moment to moment and acting on what is right for me in present time.
- I know when to pay attention to my own needs and when to be selfless.
- Do not feel responsible for everyone’s happiness. Only they can choose it, you cannot choose it for them.
- Give to others what you want to receive—love, support, appreciation, healing, and acknowledgment—and you will get it back.
- To dissolve fear, I look directly at it, for what I face dissolves in the light of consciousness.
- I love who I am, not who I will be or should be.
- I am not at the mercy of hidden drives or unknown programs. I have the ability to look inward and find answers.
- As I focus on what is good about people, I enable them to achieve it.
- I am aware of the images I create about myself when I speak to others.
As a child I had a secret place. Every day at sunset I visited a grove of birch trees surrounded by a hedge of sweet-smelling privet. At the center was a mound where I would lie down and listen to the steady rhythmic heartbeat of the earth. For seven years I performed this daily ritual; even in winter I could feel this pulse as though I were connected by a rootlike umbilicus to the dark core of the land.
The grove faced west and formed a kind of kiva or womblike container. This enclosure had all the power of an ancient shrine; it was a place of dying and becoming. As the light intensified and left the sky awash in crimson flames, I learned a way of being in the world and in transition. Something within me changed as the earth underwent its own transfiguration and as the day’s activity gave way to the long, slow respiration of the night
Valerie Andrews (via fernsandmoss)
There has been a lot of buzz lately in the mainstream Indigo circles about the “Crystal” children, a new ‘ray’ of manifestation engendered by the Indigo/Cobalt people. According to the popular literature, Crystals are extremely sensitive to the point of near-autism, and are extremely…